Funds supported by our parishioners and benefactors:
- Offertory collections maintain the running of the parish and the completion of our mission to evangelize.
- Catholic Charities supports our communal missionary efforts as a diocese.
- Building and Repairs maintains the upkeep and renovations of our parish buildings and equipment.
- Fuel collections help defray the cost of heating and air conditioning.
- Mass intentions
- Sanctuary Lamps and votive candles
- Wills and bequests – Please use the following terminology for naming the parish in your will or trust: “I give, devise, and bequeath (amount, article, stock, etc.) to Peter A. Libasci, as Bishop of the Diocese of Manchester, and his successors in office, a Corporate Sole, for the use of the Parish of the Assumption, Dover, New Hampshire.”
How you can give:
- Bank bill pay -The same way you pay your personal bills on line, you can arrange for your bank to make an automatic payment to the parish on a pre-arranged schedule. Using this method, your donations are made on a regular basis and the parish receives the full amount donated.
- Personal checks are credited to each parishioner’s donor record.
- Cash can be credited to a parishioner’s donor record if it is placed in an envelope (any envelope will suffice) with the donor’s name. Envelopes are provided in the entry of the church.
- Weekly envelopes – are mailed to parishioners every other month at a cost to the parish. The envelopes of ‘snow birds’ who have not provided their winter addresses or parishioners who have moved without providing a forwarding address are returned to the parish with an additional postage charge. If you receive envelopes but do not use them, please advise the parish office so they may be cancelled at a cost savings to the parish.
- Online Giving – Flexible weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, or one-time options directly from checking or savings. You control your account and can update information anytime, anywhere. Sign up at www.assumptiondovernh.org, click on the Online Giving link and Create New Account. A portion of every donation is retained by the company providing the service.